Art Galleries: Summer Edition
Just in time for those long summer days, we’re delighted to introduce the newest members of our Gallery Network. Browse at your leisure.
1. Anders Wahlstedt Fine Art - New York, NY
2. De Re Gallery - Los Angeles, CA
3. Edward Kurstak, Seminole, FL
4. Fine Art Mia - Miami, FL, New York, NY; London, UK
5. Galerie Dennis Rackey - Bad Honnef
6. Gary Snyder Fine Art - New York, NY
7. Gitana Rosa Gallery - New York, NY
8. Jamie Brooks Fine Art - Costa Mesa, CA
9. Opiom Gallery - Opio
10. Pop Fine Art - Los Angeles, CA
Pictured: Cyrus Mahboubian, Alpines, courtesy of De Re Gallery
Seung-Hwan Oh works and lives in Seoul, where he was born and raised until moving to New York where he studied film and photography at CUNY Hunter College. His work and practice stem from his interest and approach toward other disciplinary thoughts and ideas, from philosophy to sciences. His most recent work, exhibited at Zaha Museum, was inspired by the notion of the first advent of vision in life on earth, and his current work focuses on implementing microbial growth on film as a means to explore the impermanence of matter as well as the material limitations of photography.
"Building better Worlds"